- We seek to grow our clients wealth without compromising capital preservation. This means that we prioritise risk management over growth.
- Risk management starts with understanding our clients’ needs and tolerances. By building investment portfolios that meet these criteria we create the foundation for good outcomes.
- We then actively manage our client’s portfolios by adjusting their composition as we see the market, credit and macroeconomic risks changing. This maintains out alignment with client mandates.
- When we construct and manage client portfolios we are primarily concerned with managing risks not picking stocks.
- Risks we consider include inflation risk, growth risk, interest rate risk, market stress risk and credit risk.
- We construct our clients’ portfolios by selecting the investment instruments that would best expose the portfolios to the risks we like and protect us from those we dislike.
Interested in finding out more? Click here to get in touch Contact@Hywinwealth.co.uk